BIG Winter Classic 2019
We’ve got some concepts and we’re putting it to a vote. Take some time and scroll through these BIG wordmarks then fill out the form at the bottom of the page with your favourites. There are two different categories and we need you to choose one from each.
BIG Winter Classic Wordmark
Every year we come up with a different wordmark/logo for the festival. It generally ends up on all our swag and stays consistent throughout our printed and digital promotional materials. It’s the overarching logo for the festival. Choose wisely.
1. This logo is straight out of a comic book. With halftone dots accenting the outline of each letter, this wordmark fits well in our creative direction for both BWC and the BIG BANG.
2. This logo pulls from similar inspiration as the previous one but isn’t as “comic bookish”. It's a bit rough. And so are we.
3. Hand written and playful. Think Snoopy. Or don’t.
4. Dynamic. This one is going to be really easy to integrate into all the other things we do as BIG.
5. BIG brush stroked. Again, this pulls on comic book feels and fits the BIG BANG direction.
6. Similar to 4. But BIGGER.
7. Again, hand written and playful. Less Snoopy.
8. Boxy and beautiful.
9. Warped comic book style. Plays into the BIG BANG well.
10. It’s been a slice.
11. Really, just a bunch of lines. IBM anyone?
13. It’s kind of all over the place but we kind of love it too.
12. Because we love lassos.
Step One: Complete the form.
Step Two: Keep Scrolling.
Remember how we (almost) always have a smiley face as a secondary logo? Well, we’re doing it again.
1. Super weird. Super fun. Just super.
2. Really fun and playful. Also really easy to incorporate in a whole bunch of different ways.
3. It’s going to grow on you. Trust us.
4. It’s October right?